Jekyll Comic Con's scarier half ...
HYDE HORROR CON
returns for all you spooks and ghouls who lean towards the darker side of things! Register below as an exhibitor! Don't delay, as space is limited.
We'd also like to thank all the vendors and artists who have helped support our event over the past few years. We know that the vendors and artists are the foundation of our show and we appreciate each and everyone one of you!
Thank you again, and we hope to see you in December!
Corner Exhibitor Booths
Corner exhibitor booths are 10' x 10'. Each booth comes with exhibitor badges (2 badges for 1 booth, 4 badges for 2 booths, 6 badges for 3 booths). Tables can be self-provided or rented through us (see payment page for options). Additional exhibitor badges are $10 each. Electricity is available for order from the convention center for a fee.
Standard Exhibitor Booths
Standard exhibitor booths are 10' x 10'. Each booth comes with exhibitor badges (2 badges for 1 booth, 4 badges for 2 booths, 6 badges for 3 booths). Tables can be self-provided or rented through us (see payment page for options). Additional exhibitor badges are $10 each. Electricity is available for order from the convention center for a fee.
EXHIBITOR ROOM HOURS
DATES & TIMES COMING SOON
Exhibitor set up will be Saturday, December 8 from 7 am - 11:30 am; there will be no exceptions unless otherwise discussed with and accepted by the event coordinator.
Due to an increase in table rental cost to us, which would have forced us to increase our booth cost to you, we decided to give vendors/artists the option to bring their own tables and chairs. This way we are able to pass the savings on to you with a lower booth cost. If you do require us to provide you with table(s), there will be an option for that on the payment page. For every one table purchased, 2 chairs will be provided. ALL TABLES, self-provided or rented, must be covered.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read before submitting a registration form!
1. Starting on 10/1/18, NO REFUNDS will be given on booth fees and is the cut-off date for booth payments. Down payments are welcome to reserve booths but are non-refundable.
2. Booths must remain intact and manned throughout the hours of the convention and may not be dismantled prior to the closing of the convention. We know that attendance drops as the evening winds down, but our attendee’s have paid for the ability to shop with Vendors and Exhibitors and expect them to be set up during show hours. So we ask that you please stay set up until the Exhibitor room shuts down...you never know when that big sale will take place.
3. Jekyll Comic Con is not responsible for any losses, or damage to exhibitors or their property. All exhibitors agree that Jekyll Comic Con and its staff are not responsible for any any loss, damage, theft, expenses or any personal or property damage, loss or theft to participating exhibitors. Over night security will be provided by Jekyll Comic Con and the Jekyll Island Convention Center.
4. At any given time, the Jekyll Comic Con Event Coordinator, may engage any exhibitor in reciting lines from, and not exclusive to, Young Frankenstein, Sin City, Fletch, Spinal Tap, Anything Monty Python, Office Space, Space Balls, Pulp Fiction, Airplane, What We Do In The Shadows. Upon failure to reply with an accurate response, exhibitor may be mocked mercilessly, and event coordinator may demand that you buy him a cold beer.
5. No weapons allowed, including swords, knives, tasers, etc.
6. Due to the limited number of booth space, and to be fair to the other exhibitors, we will not allow booth sharing at this years convention..
7. No outside food vendors are allowed. The Jekyll Island Convention Center has an exclusive on food sales. If you plan to distribute food or drink samples, click here.
8. We are a family friendly event, so all adult materials must be either behind the table or, if displayed on a table or display rack bagged or covered so that minors may not open it.
9. Please respect the other exhibitors and don't block or interfere with their aisle space. Any damage caused to the building or its furnishings by the Artist/Exhibitor are the sole responsibility of the Artist/Exhibitor.
10. Please clean up after yourself, your mom doesn't work here. The fate of any property left behind and not claimed within 48 hours will be decided by the Jekyll Island Convention Center.
11. We reserve the right to change, amend, and add to the rules and regulations of the show at anytime.
12: Please review the vendor guidelines as presented by the Jekyll Island Convention Center here.